Horiver are yellow sticky traps used to monitor and trap the adult aphids, leaf-miners, whiteflies, thrips and sciarids.
- 25 x 10 cm (small, contains 8 double-sided + 2 one-sided sticky traps)
- 25 x 20 cm (medium, 20 double-sided + 2 one-sided sticky traps)
- 25 x 40 cm (large, 10 double-sided + 2 one-sided sticky traps)
- With regards to tall crops such as cucumber, tomato and pepper, position the traps just above the top of the plant and adjust while the plants grow
- When it comes to crops with a low canopy, support the traps by canes or wire holders and install them maximum 30 cm above the crop
- The traps must be placed in areas where the risk of pest infestation is high, e.g at doors, gable ends and lateral ventilation openings
- Traps must be removed when significant numbers of flying parasites are caught. This happens when traps hang among the plants (instead of above)